Time in Thailand



Bangkok

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Born in the USA

Hello everyone, I am back at the family farm that I was born and raised at in Goffstown, New Hampshire.  I was actually born at the Moore General Hospital in Goffstown, NH.  It is now a Ford Garage.  From the time that I left Ponsak's house to arriving at my parents farm, it took 42 hours.  I slept well, but for only 7 hours.  The sun was shining in my eyes and I wanted to see my mother, who was already awake (I could smell the coffee).  I plan to settle here through Saturday and arrive back in Freeport, Florida on Saturday at 11 pm.  Until then I will be visiting family and friends for the next several days.  I look forward to my visit, but inside I an anxious to see my wife and boys.  I took a couple pictures from my mothers house looking out the back door.



The farm is home to many animals that find refuge in the many acres of woods.  White tailed deer, moose and black bear are the largest of the mammals.

The deer was by our pond this morning and the picture just above is flying over LA.  Thank God I'm a country boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment