Time in Thailand



Bangkok

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

END OF THE LINE

I feel this is a good time to end my Blog.  This will be my last posting.  I hope some of you found it interesting, educational,  humorous, and time consuming if you were at work.  The Blog gave me time to process every day and reflect on the events of that day.  I believe it was especially helpful to me since I was given a distraction while I was visiting the hospital in Bangkok.  Time and place became irrelevant and that gave me more awareness of how much stress we place on ourselves to meet deadlines, appointments and life's overall demands.  My procedure at the BKK Hospital was my only commitment.  It gave me a different perspective by not needing to squeeze so many things into each and every day. The cultural differences in Thailand vs the USA that I elaborated on in the Blog are overwhelming.  I think to myself that it would be nice to change the world, but that is my perspective being imposed on others.  We all know that Thailand is the land of smiles and I believe those smiles are sincere and exemplify their happiness, contentment and patriotism toward their wonderful country of Thailand.  Thank you everyone for letting me share my adventures with you and for taking some time out of your life to be part of my trip.  I know for a fact that kindness, empathy and love can change a person's day if not their life.



Above:   The Military Coup in Thailand is still in charge of the government.  It is very peaceful but.............................
                                                                  BELOW: THAI FLAG


 I am very lucky to live in the United States Of America. God Bless America, now and forever more.
cut and paste the song below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_vhYpR9xo

No comments:

Post a Comment