Time in Thailand



Bangkok

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Back to Bankok and the hospital.

Arrived at the Bangkok Hospital right on time. I found out that no picture taking is allowed in the hospital. That's what that camera with the red line through it meant. It does not matter in Thailand if you are on time or not. They will see you anyway. My first visit to the hospital, I was all stressed out being 15 minutes late. The phrase in Thailand said frequently is "No Problem". Even if I showed up a day late, that is ok. Today's visit is a little different. They had the tools on the table ready to work on me. I was administered gas and I was not coherent of anything that was going on. As soon as the gas stopped, everything was back to normal. I kinda like that gas though.

No comments:

Post a Comment